Easy to install, the Lumina Infinity Rooflight Framed roof lights give your home an extra dose of natural light when installed in flat or low pitch roofing systems. The framed skylights come in a range of different sizes to suit your job, and come with double glazed toughened safety glass as standard.
The double glazed window glass is Argon Gas filled to ensure excellent thermal insulation. The aluminium thermally broken frame of the flat roof window is designed to ensure that condensation on the glass is reduced; as well as being more energy efficient to ensure heat doesn’t escape from your home through the roof light. These are the perfect choice for your extension roof.
As a standard the frame comes in a dark grey colour for these skylight windows. The high quality design guarantees excellent thermal insulation and light transmission from the fixed roof lights. The framed roof double glazed windows are also BS6375-1 weather tested, which means they are tested against air permeability, water tightness and resistance to wind load.
All of our framed fixed rooflights come with a manufacturer’s guarantee and can be delivered in as little as three days, depending on the size you order.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT GLASS: The glass used on the rooflight is designed to prevent heat escaping so your home will be kept warm.
- ALUMINIUM FRAME: The thermal break frame creates an insulated barrier, so condensation is reduced and energy efficiency is improved.
- TOUGHENED SAFETY GLASS: The skylights are created with 6mm Toughened Safety Glass with 1.2 w/m2 U-Value. The glass is Argon Gas filled for thermal insulation. BSEN1279 compliant.
- WEATHER TESTED: The framed roof lights are BS6375-1 weather tested.
- 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee.